GPR MISSION, VISION AND ACTION PLAN
Updated: Jan 17
The Mission, Vision and Action Plan for the Green Paper Revolution (GPR) are as follows.
To educate willing students about a variety of topics and to help them identify what is most important.
* This GPR blog is primarily focused on fiat money and oil energy
A world of intelligent, moral and courageous citizens that will stand up against corrupt and failed institutions and be catalysts for change when justified.
Every generation needs a new revolution. – Thomas Jefferson (1801)
Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it.
– Motto for the Ludwig von Mises Institute
* Original Latin Quote: Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito. - Virgil (70-19 BC)
There are three key steps for our evolving plan.
1) Educate and Identify
* Continuously read, listen and learn
* Find the most important facts and opinions
* Find what is not spoken or written
* Avoid red herrings
2) Trust and Unite
* Follow and support the institutions that you trust, e.g. Mises Institute, Peak Prosperity,
* Gain momentum and unite together behind a common cause and goals
3) Plan and Confront
* Develop action plan
* Change the culture, e.g. values, attitudes and behaviors
* Confront evil wherever it hides, but beware their power